Pet Friendly Apartments Charlotte
Alpha Mill welcomes your four-legged family member(s). We are a pet friendly Charlotte apartment community. As part of caring for your family pet is being a good neighbor: courteous and respectful of other residents. Please take a moment to read our pet-friendly apartment guidelines:
- What size family pet may reside at Alpha Mill? Seventy-five pounds fully-grown. Immunization papers and photo required. Specific reptiles and other species are banned.
- The Who's Who of Pets? Yes, only those pet(s) identified on the signed lease addendum will occupy the premises – Alpha Mill considers your pet part of our community.
- Breeds? We hope you can understand that only breeds of a non-aggressive nature are allowed. Call the office for clarification if needed.
- What's the "good neighbor policy"? Taking a bag when you head outside: don't leave home without it. Alpha Mill provides pet waste stations located throughout the property for your convenience.
- You make the difference. "Picking up" after your pet(s) has a positive impact on your neighbors. How?
- By reducing health issues for fellow residents.
- Maintains our good water quality -no waste to pollute after rain run-off.
- Active fine prevention - violation costs can be up to $50 in fines.
- It's courteous and respectful - Not disposing of pet waste properly results in violations/fines, and may lead to a request to remove your pet from the property. We don't want that and neither do you.
- Did you know? N.C. State Law requires dogs be kept inside except when on a leash and accompanied by and under control of the resident.
- Take care. As a resident, you are responsible for injuries or damage to person or property caused by your pet.
- They're worth it! Alpha Mill requires a non-refundable pet fee of $350. A $10 monthly pet fee is required. Contact the leasing office for details.